Aubrey1

gravatar
Member Since: 9/25/2002
Total Mixes: 21
Total Feedback: 1
Message | Friend

Other Mixes By Aubrey1

CD | Theme - Depression
CD | Mixed Genre

This mix will kick yr a--.

Artist Song Buy
Sarah Dougher  Must Believe  buy on itunes
Sleater-Kinney  Oh!  buy on itunes
The Sex Pistols  Bodies  buy on itunes
The Breeders  Saints  buy on itunes
PJ Harvey  Kamikaze  buy on itunes
White Stripes  Fell in Love with a Girl  buy on itunes
Snow Patrol  Get Balsamic Vinegar -- Quick, You Fool!  buy on itunes
Sonic Youth  Plastic Sun  buy on itunes
Cadallaca  June 'n' July  buy on itunes
The New Bad Things  The I Suck  buy on itunes
The Donnas  Skintight  buy on itunes
The Detroit Cobras  Right Around the Corner  buy on itunes
Thee Headcoats Sect  Ain't That Just Like Me?  buy on itunes
Ani Difranco  Outta Me, Onto You  buy on itunes
Quasi  The Sword of God  buy on itunes
Talking Heads  Love for Sale  buy on itunes
Television  Friction  buy on itunes
Richard Hell and the Voidoids  Blank Generation  buy on itunes
The World's a Mess, it's in my Kiss!  buy on itunes
The Pogues  If I Should Fall from Grace with God  buy on itunes
Uncle Tupelo  Chickamauga  buy on itunes
Eminem  White America  buy on itunes

Comment:

image for mix

Feedback:

gravatar
Dibbick Schmibbick
Date: 9/27/2002
Richard Hell definetely kicks my ass.
gravatar
victoreatworld1
Date: 9/29/2002
I got a big bruise on mine thanks to this mix. From what I can tell, 90% of this is really good. The other 10% I know nothing about. Sorry. I'm a moron.

You must be logged in to do this.